my H1B is expiring in 6 months can i sponsor tourist visa for my parents

Question on

My H1B is expiring in 6 months can I sponsor tourist visa for my parents?

AVS Response:

  1. There is nothing called ‘sponsoring a USA visitors visa’, at the maximum you can sponsor their trip to the USA in terms of finances.
  2. Your status in USA: As long as your status is legal in USA, i.e. your H1 is active, you are on a project, etc  there is no issue in having your family apply for US Visitors visa to come visit you. Make sure that they carry your EAC receipt with them to clarify if there are any doubts. In addition if you would like provide your family with your US drivers license, your bank statements etc.