chedara- () 10/13/2010 07:39:14 AM
This site is really useful. Yesterday I went through this site and red the experiences of different people. Today I attended the VISA interview at Hyderabad Consulate.
1.My appointment time is 8:15 AM and I reached there by 7:30.
2. They allowed me inside at 8:00 AM.
3. There is separate queue for BEP people and they checked my confirmation letter and asked me to go to counter number 8. There were lot of people were waiting.
4. The security people took my finger prints and gave a token.
5. Finally it was my turn to the counter where VO sits.
6. The conversation was like below,
VO: Hello Sir
ME: Hello Madam , Good Morning
VO: Good Morning
VO: How long you have been with your organization
VO: Who is your client?
VO: Why are going:
ME: Said the purpose of the trip (In my case it is training)
VO: OK Sir, You will get the passport and VISA in 2,3 days.
ME: I felt so happy and said Thanks a lot, have a nice day.
So future aspirants…
No need of tense there. Dress well and be cool. Even though I was nervous before entering the consulate.. moving on it went away.
All the best for the future folks.