Vijay- () 09/20/2010 07:50:35 AM
I attended the B1 Visa Interview today at Mumbai Consulate. I was nervous before attending and was going thru this website for tips on how to face it. The consular shot me with the questions like:
1) Which company do you work for?
2) What is the purpose of your US Trip?
3) What is your role in the company?
4) How long you gonna stay in US?
5) What is the schedule? (He wasn’t interested to look at the documents)
Note: Visa officer monitors how well we can talk and eye contact while talking. He didn’t ask me even a single document though I carried a bunch of it!! He just got my VISA appointment letter, VISA form confirmation & Passport.
Finally he said my VISA has been approved and will get it in 2-3 days.