xx- (guest from Mumbai, Maharashtra, India) 10/17/2012 04:36:50 AM
I wanted to thank immihelp for helping me train on my Visa interview.
They took the passport, ds-160 receipt and interview invitation letter printout.
The biometric scanning took several times to be perfect.
OFC Fellow told me to come with 2 photograph for next day interview.
US Consulate experience:
I reached 15 mins before my scheduled time.
After checking passport, DS 160 receipt, invitation letter, visa payment receipt i was given toke no.
Questions asked in interview:
1) Why are you going to US?
2) Can you explain what training?
3) How many weeks you will be in training?
3) Whcih company you were there when your last visa got rejected? Any specific reason for rejection.
4) Are you married?
5)Can you show your invitation letter to US?
Then he said your visa is approved.
Guys all the best. Some tips which might help :
1) Please don’t panic
2) Make through groundwork before you go.
3) Be courtious to Visa Officer?
4) Visa rejection is not the end of the world.