Can Person on OPT sponsor parents Tourist Visa to USA

USA Tourist Visa: Sponsorship by Individual on OPT


USCIS has provision for sponsors sponsoring their relatives for visiting USA on Tourist Visa. The form to be filled is Form I-134. The question is can a person on OPT fill in this form for his parents application for US Tourist Visa ?  Yes, Not only can a person on OPT fill the I34 form, but as a matter of fact it might be positive. Since on an average a person on OPT might be making more money than a person on new H1 since OPT is tax exempt.

USA Tourist Visa - Sponsorship by OPT

Can Person in OPT Sponsor parents USA Tourist Visa ?

Speak Your Mind