Common Questions asked in uS visa interview
There is no set list of questions that will be asked during a U.S. tourist visa interview. The consular officer who conducts the interview will ask questions to determine whether you are eligible to receive a visa and will also try to verify the information you provided in your visa application.
Here are some examples of the types of questions that might be asked during a U.S. tourist visa interview:
- Why do you want to visit the United States?
- How long do you plan to stay in the United States?
- Do you have a place to stay in the United States?
- Do you have family or friends in the United States?
- What is the purpose of your trip?
- What do you do for a living?
- Do you have enough money to support yourself during your stay in the United States?
- Do you have a return ticket to your home country?