Sherene Paynter- (guest from Mumbai, Maharashtra, India) 10/26/2012 06:17:23 AM
Had to schedule two interviews one on the 19th and the main one on the 22nd. After a lot of frisking and goin from counter to counter, I finally landed at the last counter for the final round. I was No. 3, I had taken my appointment at 7.30 am. No. 1 and No. 2 got their visas approved. Next came my turn. I wished him. Fwlg were the queries from him:
1. Which place are you goin to visit?
2. What is the purpose of yr visit?
3. What was yr previous job?
4. What are you doin presently?
5. Yr sister is there? (My bro in law was sponsorin me)
6. Do you hv children? To this I replied, Yes, four of them.
That’s it!! He says yr visa is approved, you will receive it in 3 days time, although I hvnt recd it yet, probably because of these holidays this week.
I thanked him profusely and left. I had gone to the extent of doin a lot of file work, but he never asked me for anythin. My advice, Be truthful and pray to the Almighty offerin yrself, yr interview, includin the counsellor who is goin to interview you, yr visa approval etc. bcoz that’s the way I hv been prayin all these days.