Lot of people use B1B2 visa to enter USA and then overstay their permitted stay. Though it may sound like a plan, but there are huge amount of disadvantages in doing the same, such as:
- You are doing something illegal (i.e. against the law) if caught, which you will be as sooner or later you will have to interact with the government you will be punished and deported.
- When you have illegally stayed in USA, you can not drive, which means either you are living at a place which is very well connected through local transportation (Very few such places) or you are stuck to a local area.
- You will be exploited at everyplace where you try to work. NOTE: if someone employs you the employer is also violating the law. The employer will only do so if he gets to exploit and profit out of your labor.
- No Medical insurance. No insurance agency will cover you, which means if anything has to happen to you healthwise, you will get hospital service ONCE, but as soon as you are on record you will no longer get any medical help or you will land up paying full price for further medical treatments.
- Finally, YOU ARE STILL DOING SOMETHING ILLEGAL !
USA has opened its gates to multiple categories of VISA for legal stay /Work /immigration. It is best to use those paths to go and stay in USA.