L1 and H1 are types of visas that allow a person to live and work in the United States for a certain period of time.
L1 visas are for individuals who are being transferred to the United States by their company to work in a managerial or executive capacity, or as a specialized knowledge worker. L1 visas are available for both intracompany transferees and new hires.
H1 visas, on the other hand, are for individuals who are coming to the United States to work in a specific job or occupation. H1 visas are typically used for temporary work assignments, and are generally valid for up to three years, although they can be extended for up to six years.
In general, L1 visas are for those who already have a job with an international company and are being transferred to a branch in the United States, while H1 visas are for those who are coming to the United States to take a new job.
USA Visa consultants at AVS have filed over 5000 H1 and L1 cases over the years and have a keen eye for details while filing the cases with USCIS. This experiece and up to date kowledge ensures that we avoid Request for Evidence (RFE) as much as possible and provide our clients with the best results.
US Visa Consultants services AVS provides for L1 or H1:
1. Business plan consultation.
2. Check List consultation for list of required documents.
3. Analysis of documents submitted to Allied Visa Services.
4. Gap Analysis consultation on documents submitted.
5. USCIS form filling for L1, premium processing.
6. Signing and confirmation of final package.
7. Submission of final package to USCIS.
8. Research and Analysis in case of RFE.
9. Consultation on RFE requirements and documents.
10. Submission of RFE.
11. DS160 form filling at US Consulate, India.
12. Appointment booking.
13. Document gathering for visa interview.
14. Visa interviewtraining.
15. Passport collection post visa approval from Mumbai center.